COMMITTEE ON IMPLEMENTATION
|Hon. Mark Muendo||Hon. Geoffrey Kamulu|
- Hon. Mark Muendo - Chairperson
- Hon. Geoffrey Kamulu - Vice Chairperson
- Hon. Angela Munyasya
- Hon. Caleb Mule
- Hon. Francis Ngunga
- Hon. Grace Mutwiwa
- Hon. Irene Mbivya
- Hon. John Musyimi
- Hon. Justus Kiteng’u
- Hon. Michael Mutiso
- Hon. Mohamed Ali
- Hon. Justus Katumo
- Hon. Rosina Kanini
There shall be a Select Committee know as Committee On Implementation.
The Committee shall scrutinize the resolutions of the Assembly (including adopted committee reports), petitions and the undertakings given by the County Executive Committee and examine—
- Whether or not such decisions and undertakings have been implemented and where implemented, the extent to which they have been implemented; and whether such implementation has taken place within the minimum time necessary; and
- Whether or not legislation passed by the Assembly has been operationalised and where operationalised, the extent to which such operationalisation has taken place within the minimum time necessary.
- The Committee may propose to the Assembly, sanctions against any member of the County Executive Committee who fails to report to the relevant select Committee on implementation status without justifiable reasons.