COUNTY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS AND INVESTMENTS COMMITTEE
|Hon. Joseph Musau||Hon. Winfred Mutua|
- Hon. Joseph Musau - Chairperson
- Hon. Winfred Mutua - Vice Chairperson
- Hon. Agatha Mutunga
- Hon. Alice Nzioka
- Hon. Johana Munyao
- Hon. Josphat Kasyoki
- Hon. Peter Mutiso
There shall be a Select Committee to be designated the County Public Accounts and Investments Committee.
The Public Accounts and Investments Committee shall examine —
- The accounts showing the appropriations of the sum voted by the House to meet the public expenditure and of such other accounts laid before the House as the Committee may think fit;
- The reports and accounts of all County Public Investments;
- Examine the reports, if any, of the Auditor General on the public investments;
- Examine, in the context of the autonomy and efficiency of the public investments, whether the affairs of the public investments, are being managed in accordance with sound financial or business principles and prudent commercial practices.
- Matters for the consideration of which machinery is established by any special statute under which a particular public investment is established
- The Committee shall not examine any of the following—
- The County Public Accounts and Investments Committee shall consist of a chairperson and not less than three other Members.
- The County Public Accounts and Investments Committee constituted immediately following the general election shall serve for a period of three calendar years and that constituted thereafter shall serve for the remainder of the Assembly term.
- The County Public Accounts and Investments Committee shall elect a chairperson and vice-chairperson from amongst its members.