COMMITTEE ON APPOINTMENTS
|Hon Florence Mwangangi||Hon Francis Ngunga|
- Hon. Florence Mwangangi - Chairperson
- Hon. Francis Ngunga - Vice Chairperson
- Hon. Alex Kamitu
- Hon. Winfred Mutua
- Hon. Brian Kisila
- Hon. Mark Kimanthi
There shall be a Select Committee to be designated the Committee on Appointments to be appointed by the House.
- Consisting of the Speaker as a Chairperson, the Leader of the Majority Party, the Leader of the Minority Party and not more than four numerical strength
- The Committee on Appointments shall be appointed within seven days on assembly of a new House and shall serve for period of three years and that appointed thereafter shall serve for the remainder of the term of the Assembly
- In the absence of the Speaker, the Committee shall elect a member, from amongst its members to chair the meeting.
- The Committee on Appointments shall consider, for approval by the Assembly, appointments under Articles 179 (2) of the Constitution (Members of County Executive Committee).